Zyclonic™ by SCG
Zyclonic™ by SCG (formerly SCG Reinvented Toilet) is defined as a non-sewered, off-grid, modular sanitation solution which processes human waste using a cost effective and sustainable business model (less than $0.05/user/day) to eliminate onsite pathogens and recover valuable resources. By destroying pathogens, Zyclonic™ by SCG eliminates the breeding ground for diseases such as diarrhea, cholera, and typhoid that kill nearly 500,000 children globally under the age of five every year.
SCG has joined the call to improve global sanitation by partnering and commercializing a solid liquid separation and treatment system developed by the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT). Through collaboration with global sanitation industry partners, SCG is working towards bringing safe sanitation to the 40% of the world’s population (2.5bn) who lack adequate sanitation facilities, in a market worth $6 billion per year.
The Zyclone Cube
- Superior Design: Manufactured from SCG’s high quality polyethylene, the Zyclone’s unique shape separates solid and liquid waste with an effectiveness of greater than 98%.
- Adaptable and Flexible Integration: The Zyclone Cube system can be fitted to both newly constructed toilets and retrofitted to existing toilet blocks and is appropriate for use with squat or pedestal flush toilets.
- Efficient Environmentally Friendly Treatment: Byproducts are disinfected, pathogen free fertilizer and best in class water quality - better than national requirements in terms of both chemical and biological standards.
Solar Toilet System
- Quick Installation: The DIY toilet design with lightweight plastic panels can be erected by two workers with basic tools in a matter of hours.
- Expandable: Toilets can be built as standalone cubicles or multiple, connected toilet blocks.
- Off-Grid: The Solar Toilet System is an ideal solution for regions and locations which lack utilities and limited access, or require temporary solutions.
- Self-Sufficient and Low Impact: Coupled with the Zyclone Cube, the Zyclonic™ by SCG provides an efficient, cost-effective, pathogen-free, safe sanitation package.
For more information please contact