SCG Floating Solar Solutions
Chemicals Business, SCG developed Thailand’s first floating solar solution in 2017 and has been working continuously on improving the design and the execution behind the innovation for better renewable energy projects. The floating pontoons from SCG Floating Solar Solutions are meticulously designed to be compatible with multiple configurations and solar panels. They are also made from a specially developed food-grade HDPE resin that gives the floating structure high buoyancy and durability for outdoor use of over 25 years.
- Pre-feasibility: offer pre-feasibility report in which optimizing power production, project budgetary, and project return per client’s objectives.
- Layout Design and Engineering: identify the suitability of floating PV installation layout in terms of installation capacity, single line diagram, anchoring & mooring system, technical design, engineering document, as well as workforce and asset safety.
- Operation and Maintenance: design and offer individual solutions for operational implementation, maintenance program, and system integration with smart technology concepts.
Why SCG Floating Solar Solutions
- High Flexibility: fit with various PV modules and customizable project layouts to maximize power output.
- High Safety: offer best-in-class system buoyancy, product durability, and pontoon free-board to ensure operating safety and to withstand severe wave, wind, and tide conditions.
- Fewer Components: easy to install with simple and unique installation methods to shorten the project timeline and save operation costs.
For more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+66) 89 108 4839